Register to win an iPad
Thank you for visiting our booth and for participating in our raffle to win an iPad! Good luck!
-The Team at JLV
Please provide your name, phone number, email, and answer one question to be entered into our raffle.
Thank you for visiting our booth and for participating in our raffle to win an iPad!
-The Team at JLV
Please answer a few questions to be entered in our raffle.
We offer a complimentary on-site project consultation to learn about your goals.
If this interest you, visit us here.
We offer a complimentary on-site project evaluation to learn about your goals and how we can make it happen.
We’ll prepare your estimate within 3 weeks or there is no charge to you. This is the value of building your dream and we take it seriously.
· Site visit with estimating team
· Prepare estimate
· Define critical selections (?)
· Revisions | Proposal | Sign contract
You’ll meet your dedicated project manager, and a start date will be set. You’ll also receive access to our project management system with 24/7 access.
· Remit deposit | Meet the team
· Construction schedule
· Commit to critical selections (?)
· Secure permit | Start day
The construction process has several phases that align to your specific plan, scope, complexity, and goals. Progress payments correspond with each phase.
· Site preparation | Foundation
· Framing | Roof and rough-ins
· Drywall | Trim-out and finishes
· Project completion
Our commitment to your project begins and ends with quality deliverables from planning to completion.
· 2-week ahead lookout
· Weekly site visits | Weekly meetings
· Daily job logs | City inspections
· Punch lists by trade
We’ll present your warranty and handover the keys to your new home. Congratulations!
· Issue warranty
· Deliver keys
· Welcome home!
Your warranty begins when we receive the certificate of occupancy from the City. This ensures that all building code requirements have been met and that your home is safe and ready for you.
· 5-year warranty for new construction
· 2-year warranty for renovation
· 6-month check-in
· 1-year check-in